Where Will Your Education Take You Next?
Discover how advanced education can propel your automotive career.
Supercharge your educational goals with a CFADA Scholarship
>>>>You can make great $$ working on the latest cars>>>>
Complete an application for a scholarship to attend any one of our local accredited schools. Your completed scholarship application will be considered by the Central Florida Auto Dealers Association, Inc. (CFADA). Applications for CFADA scholarships are considered year round.
Schools with Automotive programs. These schools also have additional financial aid for you.
Valencia College – scholarships for dealership employees under 21 years of age.
You Qualify if
- You are a full-time student at an accredited U.S. high school, college or university or an ASE/NATEF Certified automotive program.
- Have a letter of acceptance to an automotive program or will be enrolling in an automotive program
- Are a graduating high school seniors planning to be full time students at any of the above colleges
- Have at 2.50 GPA
- You are a United States citizen or legally able to study and work in the United States
- You are living or looking to study in Central Florida
How to apply
Send your application documents to Info@cfada.org. In the subject line write: CFADA Scholarship.
Submit a short YouTube video or two-page essay answering the three questions below. If submitting a video please include the link in your email.
- Why do you want to pursue a career in the automotive industry?
- What skills do you have that will make you a good professional in the industry?
- What is your long-term goal in the industry?
- Two (2) letters of reference- letters from relatives will not be accepted
- One from your automotive instructor or a current teacher or principal if you are not enrolled in an automotive program.
- One letter of reference from an employer or leader who knows you.
- Submit your high school transcript and your post-secondary transcript if you are already in a post-secondary program.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.