Where Will Your Education Take You Next?
Discover how advanced education can propel your automotive career.
Want to supercharge your career in the automotive industry? Complete an application for a scholarship to attend one of our local accredited schools. Your completed scholarship application will be considered by the Central Florida Auto Dealers Association, Inc. (CFADA). In addition, the Seminole State College, Orange Technical College, and Osceola Technical College also have scholarships for automotive technology, Orange Technical College has an Automotive Customer Service Advisor program, and Valencia College has scholarships for dealership employees under 21 years of age.
Applications for 2019 must be completed by June 30, 2019.
Who Qualifies for this Scholarship?
- Full time students at an accredited U.S. high school, college or university or an ASE/NATEF Certified automotive program.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an automotive program.
- Graduating high school seniors planning to be full time students at any of the above
- 50 GPA requirement
- Student must be a United States citizen or legally able to study and work in the United States
- Preference for students located in Central Florida
How to apply
- Send your application documents to Info@cfada.org. In the subject line write: CFADA Scholarship.
What do I need to apply?
- Please submit a one- to two-page essay about your career goals. In the essay, please answer the three questions below. You can also post an optional short video on YouTube and include the link to it on your scholarship email. If you mark the video as “Private” only our reviewers will have the link to view it.
- Why do you want to pursue a career in the automotive industry?
- What skills do you have that will make you a good professional in the industry?
- What is your long-term goal in the industry?
- Please include two (2) letters of reference
- One from your automotive instructor or a current teacher or principal if you are not enrolled in an automotive program
- One letter of reference from an employer or leader who knows you. Letters from relatives are not acceptable.
- Submit your high school transcript, and your post-secondary transcript if you are already in a post-secondary program
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.