Automotive Technician in Training
Automotive engineers help our customers thrive!
Start a great career as an automotive tech! Let CFADA connect you with a dealership near you!
As an Automotive Technician in training you will perform routine maintenance and help identify the cause of malfunctions and repairs. In a clean and safe environment you will perform work that is challenging and rewarding. There is training available for those who want to start their careers working on some of the smartest vehicles available.
• Help diagnose and repair automotive systems
• Help explain diagnoses and required repairs to service advisors and customers
• Assist in providing labor and time estimates for repairs
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
• Inspect and test new vehicles and record the findings
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Be able to pass background check with drug screening
• Good communication skills
• Team oriented, flexible and dedicated to promoting an optimal customer experience
• Willing to learn use of shop equipment
• Willing to pursue the ASE certification
If you want to become an automotive tech rockstar, we want to talk to you!