Automotive engineers help our customers thrive!
Grow your career with us. Let CFADA connect you with a dealership near you!
As an Automotive Rockstar, you will perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of malfunctions and repairs. Come work in a clean and safe environment where the work is challenging and rewarding. There is training available for those who want to grow their careers further.
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems
- Explain diagnoses and required repairs to service advisors and customers
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record the findings
- Mentor junior technicians
- Hold at least 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass background check with drug screening
- Team oriented, flexible and dedicated to promoting an optimal customer experience
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Have tools
|Job Category||Job Postings|