Automotive engineers help our customers thrive!
As an Automotive Technician you are a very important part of our service team. As a mid-level Automotive Technician you will perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of malfunctions and repairs. Work in a clean and safe environment. The work is challenging and rewarding. There is training available for those who want to grow their careers.
• Diagnose and repair automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning
• Explain diagnoses and required repairs to service advisors and customers in a non-technical manner
• Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders efficiently according to dealership and/or OEM standards
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to stay current with rapidly changing technology
• Inspect and test new vehicles and record the findings so that necessary repairs can be made
• Hold at least 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Be able to pass background check with drug screening
• Team oriented, flexible and dedicated to promoting an optimal customer experience
• Knowledge of shop equipment including alignment system, wheel and tire equipment, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
|Job Category||Job Postings|